Complaint Review: NMS Magazine Service Center

• Updated: Fri, September 12, 2003

• Reported By:Broadview Hts. Ohio
NMS Magazine Service Center
nssmagazinsbuy.com Nationwide U.S.A.

NMS Magazines BUY.com ripoff - unauthorized renewal and credit card charge Nationwide Virginia Internet

I began to receive unordered copies of "Woman's Day" magazine about 3 months ago and thought it was just a promotional gimmick.

Just received my monthly credit card bill and find that NMS has, without my authorization, charged me $20 for a renewal for the magazine.

I called "Woman's Day" and cancelled the subscription. They said I had to call the magazine service to have the renewal charge removed from my credit. When I called the listed NMS 800 no., which is wholly automated with no option to speak to someone, I was told that they could not find my credit card no. in their system and that they had no magazine subscriptions listed in my name! If that is the case, where has my $20 gone??? How (or will) that amount be credited back to my charge card?

Kathleen
Broadview Hts., Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2003 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NMS-Magazine-Service-Center/nationwide/NMS-Magazines-BUYcom-ripoff-unauthorized-renewal-and-credit-card-charge-Nationwide-Virg-66867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NMS Magazine Service Center