Complaint Review: NMS or NSS Magazine Service

• Submitted: Fri, November 22, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, November 22, 2002

• Reported By:Eagle Point or
NMS or NSS Magazine Service
Four High Ridge Park Stamford, Connecticut U.S.A.

NMS or NSS Magazine Service scam lying fraudulent ripoff business from hell Stamford Connecticut

On the internet I agreed to receive 6 issues free of US Weekly and 3 issues free of Maxim magazine, this was in 2001. After three months I called to cancel these subscriptions, which was what I was supposed to do if I did not want to continue receiving them. Two weeks later I was charged for US Weekly through my debit card/checking account.

I called NSS back and requested that it be credited and cancelled for a second time. I never received my credit in my account that they promised me. Then 5 months later, I am billed again for the Maxim magazine. I called and again to cancel and was promised a credit to my checking account, which I never received.

In October 2002 I was charged $52.00 for US Weekly again! What the heck is this companies major MAL-FUNCTION! I called, this time very irrate, mostly because they caused my checking account to be in the "RED", and I was charged $20.00 for NSF charges. They promised a credit to my account, which I got this time. And they agreed to pay for the overdraft charges if I faxed them the bank statement. I did fax them the bank statement, however, it was "denied" because when I agreed to these magazines online, it stated something about me having to pay for any overdraft charges incurred due to not having enough money in my account to cover this withdrawl. WHAT?? Didn't I cancel this subscription a year ago?!!! This company should be sued and should be out of business!!!

Eagle Point, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2002 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NMS-or-NSS-Magazine-Service/Stamford-Connecticut-06905/NMS-or-NSS-Magazine-Service-scam-lying-fraudulent-ripoff-business-from-hell-Stamford-Conne-36006. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NMS or NSS Magazine Service