Complaint Review: NO MORE RACK .COM

NO MORE RACK .COM
unknown Internet United States of America

NO MORE RACK .COM John ,boss man rip me off plan as day, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

In Nov,24 2012 I placed a order with this online store for a pair of boots, and the charged me mastercard for the boots and sent me a e-mail to my yahoo account and told me that my order has be ship to the address that I gave to them but after afew weeks I called and they told me because of the holidays give them a little more tim so i did. so after 30 days has past by I called them again now in Dec,20 2012 and they told me that my boots was on back order. I talked to so many people there it suck. a lady that would not give out her name told me that her boss John  was going to give me a store credit. well I have called about that to no-avail and itnow Dec 27,2012 and I still dont have my credit and I have sent them over 5 e-mails to there custmor support and no one has gotten back with me on this matter. so buyers beware that you mite not get youe item that they charge you for

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 08:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NO-MORE-RACK-COM/internet/NO-MORE-RACK-COM-John-boss-man-rip-me-off-plan-as-day-Internet-987397. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NO MORE RACK .COM

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

We are deeply sorry to hear about the issue you are having regarding the delivery of your order. We would like to apologize for the negative experience you had with our website. Please be informed that we are more than willing to have this matter rectified for you the soonest possible time. If you can please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to settle this to the best of our abilities.

Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.