• Submitted: Thu, October 04, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 04, 2012

• Reported By: grammy — Franklinton Louisiana United States of America

NO PRESCRIPTION DRUGS PNI Pharma Health Products Fraud and scam me out of money with the promise to deliver medication to me. Internet

I've been diagnosed with Huntington's decease, my doctor gave me a prescription for Tetrabenazine. I have no income or medical insurance, so I turned to the internet hoping to find the medication at an affordable price.I did and I ordered it on August 17,2012 from  NoPrescriptionDrugs.com I have tried calling them and I've sent them several emails requesting my medication or a refund. Of course I'll never hear from them again. Buyer beware!! So, now I'm out of $120.00 and no medication.  As the saying goes if it's too good to be true, it probably is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2012 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NO-PRESCRIPTION-DRUGS/internet/NO-PRESCRIPTION-DRUGS-PNI-Pharma-Health-Products-Fraud-and-scam-me-out-of-money-with-the-p-950721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NO PRESCRIPTION DRUGS