Complaint Review: NO2 Maximus

• Reported By: Patrick — Clovis New Mexico
NO2 Maximus
41 Canal Street Lewiston, Maine USA

NO2 Maximus Says you get a free trial than charge you $89.95 Lewiston Maine

What a ripoff. First this company advertises that you will receive a free trial and all you ahve to pay is $4.95 for shiping and handeling. Sounded good to me.

I ordered the product and called to make sure that the subscription was cancelled. The operator tried to concvince me that I should keep the subscription by reducing the price, which I denied. She than said she would extend the trial period so that I could see results of the product. I agreed but told her I did not want to be charged for anything. She agreed and even sent a email stating that I would not be charged for anything. However, 15 days later there was a charge on my credit card receipt for $89.95. When I called to dispute the charge I was told that I had to pay for the "free" trial. Hmmm. I thought "free" meant, well, FREE. I guess in the world of NO2 Maximus it means $89.95.

I asked to speak to a manager and she was willing to reduce the amount charged by 50% but would not refund the entire amount that they said in an email I would not be charged. I advise anyone seeing the ad from these crooks to stay clear.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2013 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NO2-Maximus/Lewiston-Maine-04240/NO2-Maximus-Says-you-get-a-free-trial-than-charge-you-8995-Lewiston-Maine-1081309. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NO2 Maximus