Complaint Review: NOBLE LEARNING SYS/IACCP/TOPSECRETTRAINING/CLOSE COMBAT

• Submitted: Thu, December 06, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, December 06, 2007

• Reported By:TOWNSEND Delaware
NOBLE LEARNING SYS/IACCP/TOPSECRETTRAINING/CLOSE COMBAT
1000C LAKE STREET RAMSEY, New Jersey U.S.A.

NOBLE LEARNING SYS/IACCP/TOPSECRETTRAINING/CLOSE COMBAT/chris Pizzo IS A FRAUD, PLACES UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES ON CARDS WONT ANSWER SALES LINE OR EMAILS RAMSEY New Jersey

Ordered the free intro set. which cost me 29 in shipping. the quality of the dvds sucks the material is total bull. in other words its worthless.
i attempted to call several times to cancel my membership they sign you up for. after spending almost 1.5 hours on hold during the two calls i sent a reply to one of their endless sales pitch emails. someone responded. by this time a 97 dollar charge was on my card. thats the monthly cost of their club. I managed to get a refund from them and canceld my account. A month later I find another charge on my card from them. again no phone response on a sales line? So I sent an email reply to the person i had dealt with before the email is no longer good. I had to go to one of their web sites to find a new email. Donna refuses to refund my 97 untill they receive their merchandise back, merchandise I have not received and did not order.
the deal here is that since I said cancel my account at the end of Oct. anything they sent me is unsolicited. United states code title 39 sec 3009 states that merchandise unsolicited is treated as a gift and whomever receives it can do as they wish with it and does not have to pay for it. I sent Donna a copy of the law. she refuses to obey it stating that she alread told me the company policy. this is FRAUD. PLACING CHARGES ON CARDS WITHOUT CONCENT IS FRAUD. demanding payment for unsolicieted items is fraud.
I agree with the other gentleman this needs a class action suite. please get in contact with me. and all those scammed by this company need to file complaints with the consumer protection people at the attorney generals office of your state and NJ. DEMAND fraud charges against Chris Pizzo and his company. they obviously do this as a standard business practice. hiding behind an opps we forgot to cancel your memebership doesnt fly as gross incompetance is equal to fraud in the eyes of the law.
moderator/who ever runs this site please send my contact info to everyone who has posted on this company. I will do everything in my power to shut these scammers down!

george
TOWNSEND, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2007 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NOBLE-LEARNING-SYSIACCPTOPSECRETTRAININGCLOSE-COMBAT/RAMSEY-New-Jersey-07446/NOBLE-LEARNING-SYSIACCPTOPSECRETTRAININGCLOSE-COMBATchris-Pizzo-IS-A-FRAUD-PLACES-UNA-289441. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NOBLE LEARNING SYS/IACCP/TOPSECRETTRAINING/CLOSE COMBAT