Complaint Review: NOMORERACK

• Reported By: Lynn — Santa Fe New Mexico United States of America
NOMORERACK
New York, New York United States of America

NOMORERACK NOMORERACK WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY! New York, New York

*Author of original report: NOMORERACK made good

*Consumer Comment: Customer Care at Nomorerack are LIARS!

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

February 5, 2013 I ordered a Dr. Dre Beats Music Box for my daughter's 24th birthday from NOMORERACK. The package was sent to me. I wrapped in and forwarded it to my daughter. She opened it on March 3, 2013 and found the product to be defective. It did not work at all. She and I both contacted the company. Many emails have been exchanged. To make a long story short, here is the latest email that I sent to the company this morning. Can you help me resolve this? This company cannot be allowed to get away with stealing consumers money!

I have spoken with the Beats Company. They have informed my that your company has totally scammed me. They stated that you are not an authorized retailer of Beats products. Thus their warranty isn't covered by them. They also said that the product you sold me is probably even a counterfeit of their product, which is why it's not working. They suggested that we fight your company to get our money back. Which is what I plan to do. You will not be allowed to steal $200 from me. As written in the invoice which came with the package, this product was inspected within 24 hours of opening and was found to be non-working. Your company was immediately notified. I am sending this product back and I expect to be refunded via my original payment method.

Sincerely,

Lynn

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2013 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NOMORERACK/New-York-New-York-/NOMORERACK-NOMORERACK-WILL-STEAL-YOUR-MONEY-New-York-New-York-1026126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NOMORERACK

NOMORERACK made good

AUTHOR: Lynn - (United States of America)

After filing a report here, there and on the facebook hate page regarding being ripped off by NOMORERACK, I was contacted via email from a VIP at the company. Because of the post on fb hate page they have refunded my money! So, if you have a complaint and they don't respond, keep complaining.

Customer Care at Nomorerack are LIARS!

AUTHOR: bethh - (USA)

So, someone who works there posts this rebuttal that they guarantee satisfaction?

If so, then why are there over 300 complaints about customer service doing NOTHING?

Why are there over 300 complaints about NMR's merchandise being crap, broken, not as pictured or described, not being able to return pos merchandise, and on and on?

Everyone I know who has ordered anything from this piece of s**t company has been ripped off and has been refused any help.
I have contacted customer service and communicated by a person who calls herself, "*Micki".  She clearly doesn't understand English and offer NO help at all.

This rebuttal has also copied and pasted over-and-over, but customers NEVER get assistance.

NOMORERACK is the WORST company I have ever encountered!

There is even a Nomorerack Facebook Hate page:

Anyone who has been ripped off by NMR can join.  Thus far, there are 370 members, and the number grows daily.

So,  person who assures customer satisfaction- what do you have to say about THAT?

If you, the reader, has been ripped off by Nomorerack, PLEASE join the rest of us on Facebook. It looks like time for a class action!

Suggestion to  respondent from NMR:  don't give up your day job.

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.