Complaint Review: NOMORERACK

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 25, 2013

• Reported By: keechb — Altoona Pennsylvania United States of America
NOMORERACK

NOMORERACK I sent back a defective toy. They kept asking for tracking numbers, all I had was my receipt from the post office, showing I sent the item back. They just would not refund my money even after they sai , Internet

*Consumer Comment: regarding broken toy

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

*Author of original report: request from nomorerack

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

Again, I ordered a toy from Nomorerack and it came a week later. The toy did not work, so I asked to send it back. They gave me a return address and I promply sent it via USPS. Weeks went by and they asked me to send the postage receipt which I did. They said they did not have a replacement toy and would refund my postage and the price of the toy. They NEVER did. They keep saying they are waiting for the warehouse to do something (been about 8 weeks now). They just blew me off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 05:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NOMORERACK/internet/NOMORERACK-I-sent-back-a-defective-toy-They-kept-asking-for-tracking-numbers-all-I-had-1016414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NOMORERACK

regarding broken toy

AUTHOR: Lyn - (United States of America)

I have in the past given them the information regarding things that I was dissatisfied with and sent them an email and they have had no problem either refunding me or giving me credit to use.  I stay on top of it and make sure that they do it.  I am so sorry that you have experienced a problem.  I too have experienced problems and I am not happy with some of the items. I recently purchased a tablet that after only less than 30 days the face of it cracked and I have no way of returning it or replacing it.,  I believe there should be a warranty of some kind but there isn't but, I also have to realize that is the chance you take when you buy things at this reduced price on a website.  My advice is to make sure the items you buy are things that are not mechanical and are things of little value or things you are not counting on being of major valued importance, if you get something big then you are suprised.  Good luck.

Lyn

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

Good day! Thank you for posting your Order Number. We have gone ahead and sent you an email to the email address we have on file regarding the steps taken to have this matter resolved. Should you have further concerns, please feel free to reply back to that message.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.

request from nomorerack

AUTHOR: keechb - (United States of America)

order number 4330316.  i returned it in january 2013.promised refund or credit, never receiver either.

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : experience@nomorerack.com. We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Always here to help!
Customer Relations
Nomorerack - Everything You Love, For Less.