Complaint Review: NOMORERACK.COM

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 08, 2012

• Reported By: Jenna Marie — St. Paul Minnesota United States of America
381 Park Avenue South New York, New York United States of America

NOMORERACK.COM NOMORERACK WEBSITE Nomorerack Cheap or Damaged Products / False Shipping Information/ False Merchant Phone # on CC statement New York New York

*Author of original report: Update on my personal experience with Nomorerack

*Consumer Comment: Well

*Author of original report: Nice point..but I have numerouse emails saying the same thing..and nothing is done!

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

Novemebr 21, 2012 -This company took my order and money, sent me email that my over $200.00 order was shipped with a so called tracking number within 24 hrs. It was not a shipped tracking number. That shipment hasn't moved or gone anywhere for over a week. I have 38 emails from their customer service dept, promising nothing, they blocked me and hundreds of others from their FB page after we inquire about any problems. My calls get no where but telling me it hasn't left the warehouse yet (after stating it was shipped) and taking my money. I called the Merchant phone number on my credit card statement. It was not nomorerack and person on the phone told me they had hundreds of calls that day about this company and have no idea why their phone number was posted. My bank suggested I close that account and I did to avoid further fraud.

10 days later, all I have is nothing but they have my money and my product is in the same place it was a week ago.  Nomorerack is the worst internet company I have ever dealt with in being dishonest in their business practices.  DO NOT USE or BUY from nomorerack website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 05:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NOMORERACKCOM/New-York-New-York-10016/NOMORERACKCOM-NOMORERACK-WEBSITE-Nomorerack-Cheap-or-Damaged-Products-False-Shipping-In-975958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NOMORERACK.COM

Update on my personal experience with Nomorerack

AUTHOR: Jenna Marie - (United States of America)

Thank you to my local District Attorney's office, this consumer available Rip Off site, the Visa legal dept, and the ABC news
channel... Also to Donald Baca for his additional efforts and his No More Rack Facebook page and venue for not deleting and
blocking the FB posters of the numerous similiar negative NMR FB  complaint posts experiences from consumers to judge for themselves if they choose to purchase from NMR.
With all the available resources and vehicles I reached out to resolve my $210.00 issue with the NYC NMR website,several
weeks later, numerous calls and daily scripted emails, I am more than grateful for the result. I encourage anyone with similar experiences pursue all of the above vehicles in righting the wrong as a consumer.

After filing a dispute resolution with my bank card, their CSR contacted me yesterday in resolution stating NMR credited back
my CC a partial part of my order. Thank you! The bank card CSR asked me if I wanted to pursue the balance.
I hesitated for a few minutes thinking I just want these NMR people out of my life. I approved them to move forward with the balance for the principle and aggravation NMR has placed in my life for weeks during this holiday season.

Today I received the below email (but no credit to my card yet) from NMR agreeing to credit my credit card verses the NMR in store credit email of a few days ago. Note the "UGG" copyright has been removed from the Australian style boots, as previously advertised all over the Internet.

Quote: "The credits that was issued to you ($22.00) was for the Luxurious Australian Style Double Button Winter Boots which was escalated due to lack of update on tracking information. At Nomorerack, we always go the extra mile for our customers. I have revoked the credits previously issued to your Nomorerack account and have forwarded your request for the refund to be processed. Please expect the funds to be credited back to you in around 7-10 business days, depending on your financial institution. We appreciate your patience regarding this matter." Unquote

Thank you Nomorerack, I look forward to seeing the complete refund credited back to my account and future improved NMR business practices for the consumer.

Happy Holidays!

AUTHOR: Research is Key - (United States of America)

To the company's response:

Your response appears to be the same pat answer in each of these cases on this site.

I am wondering if you have actually looked up the individual cases to have a personal impact and really get to the bottom of the company's steps from order, warehouse, product, and ship-from site...

I'd like a response, especially since I placed an order with you 26 Nov and now I'm nervous as to whether I'll receive the items...?

AUTHOR: Jenna - (United States of America)

Very nice response, to my complaint and so many others on the web with the same problems. Plus the same response  from nomorerack for the last 2 weeks, in over a dozen emails I personally have from nomorerack.com with hope 10 plus days ago.  Nothing has been resolved!

After nothing was and still not done, your words mean nothing.  I need the over $200.00 back in my account, to buy Christmas gifts that I never recieved from nomorerack, that to this day still show are in the same place they were almost 3 weeks ago with no valid tracking number.

Action - not- a blanket response of words Speaks Volumes!

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Please accept our most sincerest apologies about the negative experience you had with our site. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority and we want to do whatever we can to make your experience shopping with Nomorerack as perfect as possible.

We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received the items that you have ordered. Please be reminded that delivery times vary for each item. As per our FAQs, please expect 2-3 weeks for an order to be delivered. Rest assured that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately resolved for you. If you can please email the details of your Nomorerack account/order to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help resolve this to the best of our abilities.

Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out and we want to thank you for your continued support.