Complaint Review: NOMORERACK.COM

• Submitted: Fri, December 07, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 09, 2012

• Reported By: Suzie Q — Newland North Carolina United States of America
NOMORERACK.COM

NOMORERACK.COM Rip Off! Cheap! Not what they say it is! Never Delivers! Did I say CHEAP? Internet

*Author of original report: I've ordered $500 worth of many items!!!!! Where are they

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I am so very disappointed. It's a hoax! They make you feel like you are saving "Big Time" and when it arrives it is so CHEAP! That's if it ever arrives! I was trying to get Nice Items for inexpensive but it's like they say..."You get what you pay for"! I'm forever trying to research Order Numbers and Tracking Numbers to find out where the Items are in Limbo! Some arrive by Fed-X Some arrive by UPS some arrive by Postal and some arrive at other peoples door step! DO NOT ORDER anything from this site! It is NOT worth it! Trust Me!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NOMORERACKCOM/internet/NOMORERACKCOM-Rip-Off-Cheap-Not-what-they-say-it-is-Never-Delivers-Did-I-say-CHEAP-979111. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NOMORERACK.COM

I've ordered $500 worth of many items!!!!! Where are they

AUTHOR: Suzie Q - (United States of America)

I have emailed at customerservice@nomorerack.com so many times begging for help and nothing! I HATE EMAILING FOR HELP!!! You should at this point let me speak to a LIVE PERSON! I am so frustrated and ordered almost all my gifts and received WRONG COLORS of slippers and NO slippers and have been emailed something is on its way like 4 cross bracelets for my nephews and 3 cross necklaces and WH KNOWS WHERE THEY ARE!!!!

It isn't just one item. I ordered a Cam Corder to record my Mom getting her Christmas tree to send to family and WHO KNOWS WHERE IT IS! I am so frustrated and spending ALL MY UNNECESSARY TIME trying to track items. One deliverer said "it was delivered" but he put it on the front porch OF SOMEONE elses not mine. I've sent so many emails and still can't find all the $500 worth of items! I spent way to much for this hassel! NEED HELP (((email redacted)))!!!!

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

Good day! Please accept our sincere apologies about the negative experience you had with our site. Rest assured that we are working around the clock to deliver you unbelievable deals and make sure your nomorerack experience is always amazing.

We are sorry to hear that you have not yet received the item you have ordered. Rest assured that we are more than willing to help you with this matter. If you can please email the details of your Nomorerack account/order to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to check the status of your order and resolve this matter the soonest possible time. Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out and we want to thank you for your continued support.