Complaint Review: NOMORERACK.com

• Updated: Sun, December 16, 2012

• Reported By: Elizabeth — Medford New York United States of America
NOMORERACK.com
1155 S Boyle Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90023 Internet United States of America

NOMORERACK.com not to my knowledge I order 2 Galaxy Spinner with Flasihing Light one did not work, The employee I e-mailed, since they have no phone # to call a customer rep, returned my e-mail yesterday, she was rude and replied I wi NOMORERACK.com, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

I bought two galaxy spinner with flashing lights a few weeks ago from nomorerack. When I received them (they are for two brothers, ages 5 & 7) I opened  the first one, it did not work, of course, I was very disappointed for nomorerack showed how cool they were on their site.

I brought it to a local store and bought a very tiny Phillips screwdriver (no instructions came, in order to get the batteries out you need a very tiny phillips screwdriver) that cost me $8. (batteries were included in the toy but I said maybe they forgot to be the batteries in), That was not the problem, it was just a broken product.

I decided to open the second one. It works and I really like it; this little boy is going to love it, meanwhile the Christmas party is coming up and nomorerack I have not heard from them again via e-mail and what compelled me to write is me, too, received a fake ticket #. I need this toy for his brother, they will have so much fun playing with it together. Shame on nomorerack, I paid a little less for the screwdriver than the toy, I do hope galaxy spinner with flashing lights arrives in time. I doubt it though because I only have a fake ticket!!!!....from nomorerack  :( no more shopping at nomorerack for me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NOMORERACKcom/internet/NOMORERACKcom-not-to-my-knowledge-I-order-2-Galaxy-Spinner-with-Flasihing-Light-one-did-n-982141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NOMORERACK.com

NoMoreRack.com - Customer Care

AUTHOR: Nomorerack.com Customer Care - (United States of America)

Hi,

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the negative experience you had with our website. Rest assured that we are more than willing to have this matter immediately resolved for you. We kindly ask you to please email the details of your account to experience@nomorerack.com, we would be more than happy to help resolve this to the best of our abilities.Please know that we would do anything we can to help you out and we want to thank you for your continued support.