Complaint Review: NONO by Radiancy

• Updated: Sun, July 14, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — rochester New York
NONO by Radiancy
150 Stewart Park Way Greensboro, Georgia USA

NONO by Radiancy Sold defective product and denied that the product doesn't work Greensboro Georgia

I purchased a NONO in 2011 and bought the best model available.  The unit did not perform as advertivsed. The unit is defective and does not and has never wored for its intended use.  After calling I was given the run around and the stock answer is you have a bad thermacon tip.   The tip was new!  They sent me a new one and the unit still didn't work as it should have.  No hair was removed!  I called again and sent back the unit for a replacement unit.  Well, they returne the same defective unit back to me.   I put it away and decided to try again.....now the unit turns off after a minute and when I select the strength level...it will not remain on the selected level.   All they want me to do is purchase a new one!   They will not help me because they state it has been too long...keep in mind I called when I first bought it and they did not want to do anything for me....even insulted me by telling me that I did not know how to use it!   Hello.....I can read instructions.  So now they are calling me several times a day trying to get me to purchase a new one!   They should give me a new one, but they will not.  They refuse to accept responsibility for the defective product.   I know that not every unit is defective, but it happens and I was the lucky recipient to receive it with not help from NONO.   If they were a reputable company they would make sure that the customer was taken care of.   Since I have been complaining about the unit since I bought and paid for it in full at the time I ordered it......why on earth would I want them to send me another one!   I only want either a new one that works or my money back.   So if you buy one and you are not happy with it for any reason....beware.....they will not help you and will not honor their word.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2013 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NONO-by-Radiancy/Greensboro-Georgia-30642/NONO-by-Radiancy-Sold-defective-product-and-denied-that-the-product-doesnt-work-Greensbo-1066936. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NONO by Radiancy