lunch

• Updated: Sun, July 31, 2011

• Reported By: PETER — ATLANTA Georgia United States of America
NOODLE MIDTOWN ATLANTA:LENNY CHOU OWNER
903 PEACHTREE STREET NE ATLANTA, Georgia United States of America

NOODLE MIDTOWN ATLANTA:LENNY CHOU OWNER LENNY'S ARMY, LENNY'S SCHLOCK HAUS HORRIBLE PLACE TO WORK, RODENTS AND INSECTS IN KITCHEN, MIGRANT ILLEGAL COOKS ATLANTA, Georgia

*Author of original report: NOODLE RESTAURANT ATLANTA

I started working at Noodle in Midtown Atlanta  as a 'Server' although I was hired as a you'll be a  'bartender'in a week and the first day I witnessed the owner say to my trainer (a 21 year old kid-Nick) "You fu**ing moron, clean up when you spill things you idiot!" And the slandering went on and on and on. This guy is a roid head in his 40's who think he can treat his staff like s**t and they'll stick around! THEY NEVER DO. Not only did Lenny Chou harass and belittle the mostly male staff, he "rubbed" our shoulders from time to time.MMMhhhm. Real sicko. I mentioned to the owner one day that we should hire a guy to spray for bugs and was left off the schedule the following week! I called the following week to ask if I could return to work and he said "Nah, don't have any work for you. I won't fire you, you'll get unemployment!" The owner has since texted me " You find a job yet? Look for new job and collect wellfare. [continued below]....
..... HAHA. Remember, Rent is due in two weeks. Maybe you should beg me for your job back. Nah, I don't need losers. HAHAHA." And then he randomly texted me, "PLease let me know if you need any help! Like free noodles or marta fare (bus fare). I really want to help you know. HAHA" THIS COMPANY IS EVIL! STAY AWAY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2011 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NOODLE-MIDTOWN-ATLANTALENNY-CHOU-OWNER/ATLANTA-Georgia-30309/NOODLE-MIDTOWN-ATLANTALENNY-CHOU-OWNER-LENNYS-ARMY-LENNYS-SCHLOCK-HAUS-HORRIBLE-PLACE-754672. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NOODLE MIDTOWN ATLANTA:LENNY CHOU OWNER

NOODLE RESTAURANT ATLANTA

AUTHOR: NOODLE MIDTOWN ATLANTA: CAREFUL!! - (USA)

PUBLIC HEALTH CONCERN! UNDERCOOKED POULTRY, INSECTS, UNHEALTHY CONDITIONS, ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT STAFF!