Complaint Review: NORM THOMPSON REWARDS

• Updated: Fri, September 04, 2009

• Reported By: mcloganl — Ann Arbor Michigan USA
NORM THOMPSON REWARDS
P.O. Box 126 Jessup, Pennsylvania United States of America

NORM THOMPSON REWARDS Reward program I did not sign-up for. Jessup , Pennsylvania

I placed an order from a Norm Thompson catalog. A month later I noticed 2 $14.95 charges on my credit card for a "Norm Thompson Reward" program I did not sign-up for. This is credit card fraud! The company is supposed to reimburse me but I would recommend not using this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2009 07:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NORM-THOMPSON-REWARDS/Jessup-Pennsylvania-18434/NORM-THOMPSON-REWARDS-Reward-program-I-did-not-sign-up-for-Jessup-Pennsylvania-489948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NORM THOMPSON REWARDS