Complaint Review: NORTH AMERICAN MASTER LINES

• Updated: Thu, June 12, 2014

• Reported By: Matt — Jacksonville Florida
NORTH AMERICAN MASTER LINES
1835 E Hallandale Beach Blvd Suite 158, Hallandale, Florida USA

NORTH AMERICAN MASTER LINES NORTH AMERICAN MASTER LINES, NORTH AMERICAN MASTER LINE, AKA NORTH AMERICAN. NORTH AMERICAN MASTER LINES NORTH AMERICAN MASTER LINES, NORTH AMERICAN MASTER LINE, AKA NORTH AMERICAN HAD INCREASED MY PRICE Hallandale Florida

I WAS SKEPTICAL OF CHOOSING A COMPANY LIKE NORTH AMERICAN MASTER LINES BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T COME OUT TO DO A VISUAL EVEN THOUGH I HAD A FEW COMPANIES COME OUT AND DO SO. NORTH AMERICAN HAD A GREAT REPUTATION AND ALSO A GOOD RATING. THE OTHER COMPANIES GAVE ME A WEIGHT OF 10,500 POUNDS. WHICH WAS 4 MONTHS BEFORE I WAS PLAINING ON MOVING, I DID LOCK IN A RESERVATION WITH MY SALES REP HARRY WHICH ASSURED ME I WOULDN'T PAY A PENNY. IM NOT GOING TO LIE BUT, I DIDN'T GET RID OF THAT MANY ITEMS THAN I ANTICIPATED BEFORE THE MOVE. BUT I WAS UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT I DIDNT HAVE TO PAY ANYMORE THEN I WAS QUOTED FROM NOTH AMERICAN MASTER LINES (HARRY) BEING IT WAS A BINDING NOT TO EXCEED PRICE.

WELL LONG STORY SHORT MY WEIGHT CAME IN AT 11750 LBS AND MY PRICE INCREASED AND THEY ALSO CHARGED FOR PACKING OF MY TV'S AND MATTRESS COVERS. I BELIEVE THAT THEY WERE ALITTLE OVER PRICED BUT I MUST ADMIT / APPERCIATE THAT NONE OF MY ITEMS WERE BROKEN OR DAMAGED DURING THE MOVE. NORTH AMERICAN MASTER LINES DOES DESERVE MY RESPECT FOR COMPLETING THE MOVE AND ALL OF MY VAULABLE ITEMS BEING IN PERFECT CONDITION. I WILL RECOMMEND NORTH AMERICAN MASTER LINES TO ALL FOR THE SERVICE THEY PROVIDED BUT THE COST THAT I WAS PROMISED WASNT THE SAME.

AFTER FINDING OUT THE PRICE FROM MY DRIVER THAT IS EMPOYEED BY NORTH AMERICAN MASTER LINES HE SHOWED ME I WAS BEING CHARGED THE SAME PRICE PER POUND THAT WAS ON THE CONTRACT. I FEEL ALITTLE BIT AT EASE THAT THEY DIDN'T INCREASE THE PRICE PER POUND.

THE REASON WHY IM WRITING THIS ON RIP OFF REPORT IS TO INFORM CUNSUMERS THAT A BINDING PRICE DOESNT MEAN YOU ARENT GOING TO PAY MORE IF YOU HAVE MORE WEIGHT.

TO ALL FUTURE CUSTOMERS FOR NORTH AMERICAN MASTER LINES MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE QUOTES AT THE SAME WEIGHT !!!!  UNFORTUNATELY IT WAS MY FAULT BECAUSE I DIDNT GET RID OF THOSE ITEMS/ DID NOT LET NORTH AMERICAN MASTER LINES KNOW.

THANK YOU NORTH AMERICAN MASTER LINES AND TO ALL CONSUMERS A HEADS UP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 05:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NORTH-AMERICAN-MASTER-LINES-/Hallandale-Florida-33009/NORTH-AMERICAN-MASTER-LINES-NORTH-AMERICAN-MASTER-LINES-NORTH-AMERICAN-MASTER-LINE-AKA-1071882. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NORTH AMERICAN MASTER LINES