Complaint Review: NORTH AMERICAN MASTER LINES / JOSH SOCHER AND THE GANG BACK AT IT AGAIN!

• Submitted: Sun, November 11, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: GOV. OFFICIAL — RED HILLS California United States of America
NORTH AMERICAN MASTER LINES / JOSH SOCHER AND THE GANG BACK AT IT AGAIN!
1835 E Hallandale Beach Blvd Suite 158 RED HILL, California United States of America

NORTH AMERICAN MASTER LINES / JOSH SOCHER AND THE GANG BACK AT IT AGAIN! GLOBAL EXPRESS VAN LINES/NORTH AMERICAN MASTER LINES ONCE KNOWN AS UNITED MASTER LINES,JOSH SOCHER, THE SCAMMERS BEHIND THE SCENES JOSH SOCHER(OWNER OF SALES/CHARGES THE CREDIT CARDS), ALEX DOROKHOV(P WAS ONE UNITED MASTER LINES, THEN GLOBAL EXPRESS VAN LINES, NOW NORTH AMERICAN MASTER LINES ,JOSH SOCHER, SCAMMERS BEHIND THE SCENES JOSH SOCHER(OWNER OF SALES/CHARGES THE CREDIT CARDS), ALEX DOROKHOV RED HILL, California

*Consumer Comment: scam company

*Author of original report: I'M SORRY I EVEN POSTED THIS ABOUT NORTH AMERICAN

*Consumer Comment: Worst move ever.

*Consumer Comment: Everyone Stay Far Away from any company associated with Josh, Aleksey (aka Alex) or any of these companies mentioned

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: North American Master Lines HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT!!!!

NORTH AMERICAN MASTER LINES, AKA JOSH SOCHER'S NEXT PROJECT AKA GLOBAL EXPRESS VAN LINES, AND UNITED MASTER LINES, BIGGEST SCAMMERS IN THE MOVING INDUSTRY!!! BUYERS BEWARE HERE IS MY STORY!!!!

Please, take a little time to read this, Global express van lines/NORTH AMERICAN MASTER LINES/ AND JOSH SOCHER AND THE GANG ARE, and always will be a SCAM ORGANIZATION, check them out on movingscam or other rip off websites OR JUST TYPE IN JOSH SOCHER MOVING INTO GOOGLE!, they have a long history of ripping people off.

In fact, the owner(josh socher) is the one who scams everyone.  He tells his employees to tell there customers EVERYTHING AND ANYTHING they want to hear, this way he will eventually charge there first deposit.  Which is how him and the whole staff get paid, they are scammers, and they take the deposit, and then never call you again.  And then on your actual move day, 3 Foreigners get to your house, and they barely speak a lick of English.  They don't know about what they are and aren't taking, and that right there is the beginning of the nightmare.

When they came to my house, they loaded the truck full, and then told me that my price is now $18,590!!!! do you know what I booked my job at when I paid the deposit?  $8,000.  $8,000, can you imagine getting all your belongings put on SOME STRANGER'S truck(who mind you had NO LOGO, NO DECAL, WAS JUST A BLANK WHITE TRUCK) and then they show me paperwork(with all my belongings in there possession) that said $18,590!?!?!?!? The price hadn't just doubled, they added a straight $10,590 on top of my $8,000(which was all I pretty much had to pay for this).

So what do you think I did?  I lost all my stuff, that's right, we're still fighting them to get it back at a lower price, and they are starting to haggle, but to be honest, my stuff is worth much more then 20K i just don't have the money to pay it back,, PLEASE BUYERS BEWARE, JOSH SOCHER, AND HIS CREW WILL TELL YOU ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING YOU WANT TO HEAR JUST TO GET YOUR DEPOSIT!!! PLEASE DON'T USE THIS COMPANY, UNLESS YOU WANT TO END UP LIKE ME, IN A HOUSE THAT IS COMPLETELY EMPTY, B/C THESE ***** WON'T DELIVER FOR THE PRICE THEY TOLD ME UPFRONT!

JOSH SOCHER IS A SCAMMER, THIS COMPANY USED TO BE MOVING DIRECT, THEN ZOOZ TRANSPORTATION, THEN ALL POINTS MOVING AND STORAGE, THEN THEY SWITCHED TO UNITED MASTER LINES, THEN TO GLOBAL EXPRESS VAN LINES, THEN THEY WENT OUT OF BUSINESS AGAIN, AND THIS IS THE RESULT, A NEW COMPANY WITH FAKE REVIEWS AND FAKE BBB RATINGS, THE A RATING WAS JUST PUT UP THERE RECENTLY, I GUARANTEE IT IS DOWN WITHIN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS! THESE GUYS ARE A JOKE. BUYERS BEWARD DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY OR TIME WITH THEM!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2012 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NORTH-AMERICAN-MASTER-LINES-JOSH-SOCHER-AND-THE-GANG-BACK-AT-IT-AGAIN/RED-HILL-California-90155/NORTH-AMERICAN-MASTER-LINES-JOSH-SOCHER-AND-THE-GANG-BACK-AT-IT-AGAIN-GLOBAL-EXPRESS-VA-967688. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NORTH AMERICAN MASTER LINES / JOSH SOCHER AND THE GANG BACK AT IT AGAIN!

scam company

AUTHOR: toni - ()

I do not care who owns North American Master Lines, they are a total rip off scam company. If you want to throw away your cash(all they take before they unload) and toss out your belongings. Then hire these people. They are possibly the very worst evr. North American is a good company. When you add Master Lines to the name, beware. I paid close to 16,000. for a move. 10,000 more then their estimate. From the time they filled the truck to delivery it was pure hell. If you like being cussed at as you are driving 2 dogs and a husband with 2 new hips cross country then get them. They will make you cry and threaten you with hiding your belongings Gives a jolt to your day.

Stay away from them and hire a reputable company their estimate may sound high but will be lower then the old bait and switch you get with these other companies. This company would not even take a money order,wire transfer or money order before unloading. Cannot even see your things without cash in their hands. Only cash. I wonder what the irs thinks of that. No reciept either. They forgot it. Your contract is always put away(in the ocean).

I have all of my reciepts and invoices for anyone who needs them but please do not use them for anything.

I'M SORRY I EVEN POSTED THIS ABOUT NORTH AMERICAN

AUTHOR: THIS REVIEW WAS AN ACCIDENT - ()

THIS REVIEW WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT A FELLA NAMED JOSHUA SOCHER

HE UNFORTUNETLY HAS WORKED IN SO MANY DIFFERENT COMPANIES IN THIS INDUSTRY, THAT I HAD PUT ONE AND THREE TOGETHER TO MAKE SEVEN, AND THOUGHT HE WAS WORKING WITH NORTH AMERICAN.  I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT A BIG COMPANY LIKE NORTH AMERICAN MASTER LINES WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH A SMALL PEANUT LIKE SOCHER.

HE IS STILL IN THE INDUSTRY SCAMMING THE INNOCENT, BUT TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT, I WAS CONTACTED BY NORTH AMERICAN AND ASKED WHAT THEY HAD DONE TO ME, AND I HONESTLY HAD NO CONNECTIONS WITH THIS COMPANY AND SOCHER EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THEY BOTH HAD AN OFFICE IN FLORIDA, AND I HONESTLY MADE A MISTAKE OF EVEN WRITING THIS REVIEW, CONSIDERING I GOT SCAMMED BY GLOBAL EXPRESS, AND NOT THIS COMPANY(NORTH AMERICAN).

SOCHER IS A CRIMINAL AND SHOULD BE JAILED, THAT IS BESIDES THE POINT HERE;  I JUST WANTED TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT NORTH AMERICAN IS NOT SCAM, THEY HAVE THEIR OWN TRUCKS, AND WEBSITE, AND I APOLOGIZE FOR EVEN PUTTING THIS NEAR THE TOP OF GOOGLE, MORE PEOPLE SHOULD UTILIZE THEIR SERVICES BECAUSE THEY ARE UPSTANDING, AND THEY ABSOLUTELY CAME TO ME WITH RESPECT AND DIGNITY, SO THERE, HOPEFULLY THIS HELPS, THEY ARE A RELIABLE SOURCE TO MOVE, AND NOTHING SHOULD TAKE THAT AWAY FROM THEM.

GOD BLESS EVERYONE

Worst move ever.

AUTHOR: AnneG - ()

Unprofessional!

Charged almost double for our move with hidden fees. Damaged our furnishings and the claims form is ridiculous! They insist on having copies of receipts for antique items, gifts and furnishings over 30 years old when an inventory list and pictures would be enough for any other company.

They were scheduled to arrive at 9 AM on a Monday morning, we were called on Monday and told they would be there between 12 and 3, then another call that said 5-9. They showed up at 11 PM that night. The driver got angry because no one was at the residence by then because we had to leave to be on schedule and had another relative coming in to over see the movers. We had called into their dispatch to arrange for them to show between 8-9 the next morning, and they finally got there around noon, with too small a truck and had to go back to their depot for a bigger one, which still didn't hold all the furnishings. So they had to make another trip back on Wednesday, which a day before our furniture was to be delivered to our new residence!

They then tried to tell us our furniture would be a week to ten days before it was delivered when it was contracted for three days. It was dropped off at a warehouse and stored there pending another job where the move would take them closer to where we had relocated to.

Fortunately, they took our very real threat of legal action to heart and delivered our furniture that Friday. Although a good bit of it smashed and busted. ( I have loads of pictures of the boxes and furniture coming off the truck smashed up)

They are discourteous, unprofessional and unreliable. You can't get a real person on the phone after you give them your money and if by some chance do, they are rude and could care less that your property is damaged.

The movers themselves barely spoke english and tossed our belongings onto the front lawn and porch.

And just so the "owner of the company" knows, I DO have all the information as a customer. The "Ripoff Report" tells you not to post private information.

I've moved several times in my life and this was by far the absolute WORST experience of all.

I am telling everyone I know to go anywhere else but here for their moving needs!!

AUTHOR: meggy91281 - ()

Yes, these are the same people who started with United Master Lines. They have to keep changing the name of their business because they keep getting shut down. Why the owners aren't in jail right now for fraud, theft, and vandalism is beyond me. But DO NOT hire these people to move your things. It would be better to just set your old house of fire and move into your new place and start from scratch- because it's going to cost you just as much, or more. And when a company begins pointing the finger at the customer, it is a clear indication that you are dealing with unprofessional, unethical people.

This person's story is the same as mine- i reported them in my own ripoff report on 2/16/12. You do not want to be treated like this and have your property treated like garbage. Please pay more and just get one of the larger well-known companies to move your things. All of my things were held hostage and then dumped in a storage spot and damaged. I had to throw out my my daughter's furniture after paying extra to access my things. They are liars, they are crooks and they are criminals.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

North American Master Lines HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF IT!!!!

AUTHOR: NorthAmericanMasterLines - (United States of America)

First of all we would like to state that this is complete NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

North American Master lines has no connections nor affiliations with neither of the companies: Josh Sosher absolutely unknown to us individual; United Master Lines owned by Victor Vassiljev and Alexei Dorokhov has no connection to North American Master Lines besides the slight similarity in the names; Global Express Van Lines owned by Aleksey Morozov that guy is based out of New York AM Moving Corp., eventhough he has Florida address. All the info was taken from BBB and SAFER all public records. There is nothing that ties North American Master Lines to any of the individuals but the accusations in this report.

Lets take a look at the customer!!!!

The author could not even get our address straight from our website. Its Hallandale, FL NOT Red Hill, CA that is at least suspicious. IF the customer was actually moving with North American Master Lines he would know where we are based off. As well as a phone number indicated on the report 9094864454 which we have no clue off. Legit customer would know the number of the company he is moving with wouldnt you say? Even though we 100% positive that that customer does not exist we still would like  to have any prove that this customer moved with North American Master Lines i.e. Job #, ANY paperwork or ANY kind of prove.

We take big pride in what we do and we WILL NOT let it go without a fight. NOONE should go to the websites like rippoffreport and trash good company like mine. I work hard to make sure that my customers are satisfied with our service and we provide all of them with our outstanding service.