• Submitted: Wed, September 30, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, September 30, 2009

• Reported By: Mike — Palm Springs California USA
www.nsapay.com Melville, New York United States of America

I wrote them this explanation:

I reported a fraudulent subscription twice already, many months ago. Someone filled out dozens of magazine subscriptions in my name. I called each one, including Men's Fitness and explained the situation several times. Your company just kept sending the magazine against my wishes. I do not read ANY magazines and have NEVER ordered ANY in my life. This magazine comes to a house where I do not even live. It is a vacant property.

I emailed a "CEASE & DESIST ORDER" to your company on 12/29/08 after you did not honor my original request to stop sending the magazine and stop billing me as I never ordered it, which was on 11/1/08.

I am now getting invoices from a debt collector called North Shore Agency, Inc. They have no way to contact them, hence I am trying you again. I researched them and there is an entire website dedicated only to fraud claims against them by people like me. There are hundreds of them if not thousands. I will add my complaint to their roster.

I would like to appeal to your sense of decency if you have one and ask that you return a confirmation that you have stopped this fraudulent subscription and will no longer bill me AND you will ask NSA to also CEASE & DESIST immediately. If I do not get a response in this regard from you within 48 hours I will make a complaint about your company to the District Attorney in my state.

The fraudulent account that NSA references is: ID # 0912 8000 7427, TYPE-NAI

Please return this email with the confirmation I requested. Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2009 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NORTH-SHORE-AGENCY-INC/Melville-New-York-11747/NORTH-SHORE-AGENCY-INC-TRYING-TO-COLLECT-FOR-A-FRAUDULENT-MAGAZINE-SUBSCRIPTION-Melville-502360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NORTH SHORE AGENCY INC.