Complaint Review: NORTHERN LEASING SYSTEMS, INC.

• Submitted: Fri, November 28, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, November 28, 2003

• Reported By:PENSACOLA Florida
NORTHERN LEASING SYSTEMS, INC.
P.O.BOX 7861 NEW YORK, New York U.S.A.

NORTHERN LEASING SYSTEMS, INC. ripoff NEW YORK New York

My name is Jacque I purchased a piece of equipment to help my store here in Florida, the machinery never worked was never programmed correctly 2 times I had to replace the equipment and I never got to use it from Northern Leasing and the contract just like the other people Mr. Michael Bresette and his wife had we had problems with them keep taking money out of our acct without asking and going around using a different name to take out

we too had to take the account and close it.
Also we had to pay 43.42 a month and sometimes the amount they would take out was more , maybe 2 or 3 times in one month wehad this done for 2 months I told them I did not want the equipment at a specified time within 30 days and they did not respond to me.

I then wrote and called them they still insisted to take money out of my acct and then put a judgement on me for the whole amot for 6 months time of 1,837.70 dollars and wanted the equipment which i had already sent them as soon as it did not program correctly.

they told me they would correct the error but never di
and now they are still pursuing me and threatening a lawsuit and atty fees and court costs and they are telling me I must come to NY for hearing or I will be liable for fees and court costs.

Their is a lemon law in Florida that says you cannot do what they are doing and they are ruining my credit also.
The only thing I want to do is sue them they owe me $150.00 for taking moore money out of my acct than they were supposed to and the Bank fees of $28.00 for every time they drew out the money.
Please help us in Pensacola, Florida!

Jacque
PENSACOLA, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2003 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NORTHERN-LEASING-SYSTEMS-INC/NEW-YORK-New-York-10116/NORTHERN-LEASING-SYSTEMS-INC-ripoff-NEW-YORK-New-York-73370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NORTHERN LEASING SYSTEMS, INC.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC