Complaint Review: NORTHWEST GLASS ART

• Submitted: Tue, March 28, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 30, 2006

• Reported By:Brooklyn New York
NORTHWEST GLASS ART
4320 196th S.W. Suite B 626 Lynnwood, Washington U.S.A.

NORTHWEST GLASS ART LIARS, CHEATERS, & RIP OFF ARTISTS!!! Lynnwood Washington

*Author of original report: PROBLEM SOLVED ..all of a sudden they refund my money, after I posted here

*Author of original report: Greg or whom ever from Northwest Glass is reading this, all I want is my product.

My order number is 10790. Placed it last Tuesday (3/21/06). Item cost $100 which also entitles me to a free gift along with my purchased item. I also paid an extra $26 for express overnight shipping. Received an e-mail from them the next day (3/22/06) saying the item has been shipped. Checked my credit card statement. The charge for $126 has been made by Northwest Glass Art and they have been paid. I have sent 4 e-mails wondering where my item is since i should have had it last Thursday (3/23/06) because I paid for overnight shipping. Just like everyone else, no response, and the staus of my order says PROCESSING on their website.

I wish I knew about ripoffreport.com before purchasing from Nortwest Glass Art. There are so many different companies out there we can be buying from. It's a shame this company operates like this because they have such beautiful stuff. I hope this all gets sorted out ASAP and I receive my item. Its not worth the aggrevation for $126! Greg or whoever form Northwest is listening, all I want is my item and a response telling me my item should have been here last week or whatever the case may be. Please get back to me immediately. Thank You.

Amir
Brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2006 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NORTHWEST-GLASS-ART/Lynnwood-Washington-98036/NORTHWEST-GLASS-ART-LIARS-CHEATERS-RIP-OFF-ARTISTS-Lynnwood-Washington-183682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NORTHWEST GLASS ART

PROBLEM SOLVED ..all of a sudden they refund my money, after I posted here

AUTHOR: Amir - (U.S.A.)

Coincidentally, I post this article about them and all of a sudden they refund my money and tell me since my shipping and billing address don't match, they couldn't complete the transaction. Of course there is nothing on the website stating this is against their policy.

Do yourselves a favor, don't even bother with this company. Find a head shop near you in any major city!

AUTHOR: Amir - (U.S.A.)

Purchased item from this company on 3/21/06. Item cost $100. I also took the overnight shipping option for an additional $26. Order also qualifies for a free gift since my purchase was for $100 or more. Got the order confirmation via e-mail immediately. My order number is 10790. I received an e-mail the next day (3/22/06) saying my item was shipped. Should have received it on Thursday, 3/23/06. I checked my credit card statement and Northwest Glass has been paid already.

It's been a week now. I sent 4 e-mails. Just like every other complaint against this company on this site, there has been no response. Their website is saying the staus of my order as PROCESSING.

Greg or whom ever from Northwest Glass is reading this, all I want is my product. It's not worth all this aggrevation to chase you guys for $126 but I want my item. There are so many other companies us consumers can deal with. It's just a shame because Northwest Glass has such beautiful products. Anyway, I hope all this can be sorted out. All I want is my item and maybe even an explanation of why I didn't receive my stuff the next day like I was supposed to. Thank You.