• Submitted: Mon, November 17, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 17, 2008

• Reported By:Boise Idaho
7046 Fairview Ave Boise, Idaho U.S.A.

NORTHWEST TITLE LOAN They do not work with everyone consistantly Boise Idaho

Boy don't ever take a loan out with them when your in need of cash. I have talked with representatives from Oregan to Boise Idaho trying to get someone to defer a payment due to our business stopped and my wife just started a new job. I was explaining to them money was very hard for now due to these things and never once did anyone try to help us come up with an affordable plan so we could get cought up. They never stop the day interest and want full payment and do not want to hear about any payment programs other than what they want. I spoke with a nice lady on the phone in Oregan and she even sound surprised the office did not offer a defer payment to help out because they do it for there customers. When I asked the manager at the Boise office she was rude and demanded full payment. Without notice they repoed my truck today. They even had a scam to go with it. They had a guy call me offer me a twenty five dollars an hour job if I would come into his office and fill out some paywork. During the time I was filling in the w4's and application they hooked my truck leaving my enclosed trailer unlocked with 10k full of tools. This all was done with out any notice. All I have been doing is calling and letting them know my wife gets payed on the 21st and I would be in to pay the loan off. I have five children and all my information at there office was correct and never received a certified letter letting me know they just wanted to hook my five thousand dollar truck for their nine hundred dollar loan. I could understand if someone was trying to hide and owed a loan for over four five months and never contacted them but this was not the case. I know I would never ever wish this on anyone you need money find another way. I still have not received any calls from a differant manger or corporate manger yet. I have my medician in the truck tools ect. If they would have asked or told me I had a certain date or your truck would be repoed I would have found a way but to just come and hook it leave me walking is a company you just don't want to let family or friends go do business with thats for sure. You need money to borrow please go somewhere else. Taking this option could cost your family as well. Now our business is for sure out without our truck and yea our mouths are dropped still trying to figure out what just happened to us.Take care!!! Please no Northwest Title Loans you will be sorry.

Boise, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2008 08:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NORTHWEST-TITLE-LOAN/Boise-Idaho-83709/NORTHWEST-TITLE-LOAN-They-do-not-work-with-everyone-consistantly-Boise-Idaho-392208. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NORTHWEST TITLE LOAN