• Report: #712060

Complaint Review: NORTHWEST TITLE LOANS

• Submitted: Wed, March 30, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, March 30, 2011

• Reported By: Sweetlou — Meridian Idaho U.S.A.
NORTHWEST TITLE LOANS
FAIRVIEW AVE BOISE IDAHO MULTIPLE LOCATIONS Boise, Idaho United States of America

NORTHWEST TITLE LOANS THEY TAKE YOUR TITLE - YOU PAY IT OFF AND THEY DONT GIVE YOU BACK YOUR TITLE>??? Boise, Idaho

*Consumer Comment: Just a thought

I took out a title loan for $800 I told the idiots working there that I had no intention of keeping the loan past 30 days. They called me on the day after it was due as I overlooked and Said I was late, I said I will be in to pay it off, they asked me and told me that I could just pay the interest and they could take payment over the phone, I said no, Im coming in to pay it off tomorrow. She gave me the amount and then called me back with a different higher amount because of an extra days interest. i said Fine, see you tomorrow.

I go in the next day to pay off the loan, the idiot working at the counter asks me if I want to make an interest payment, I said no, I want to pay off my loan, and she turned white. Like she was trying to hide something from me, She then took my money (Which included some late interest) and after I paid her a manager walked over and told me that they didnt have my title and that I should be getting it in the mail in the next 2 weeks???? They said its at the DMV, and that they didnt think "I was going to pay it off" WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE DOING WITH IT?

Well there you have it, Right before I went to pay this off I just so happened to go to a car dealership, negotiate a deal on trade for my truck, and they managed to take 4k off the price of the new car, BUT GUESS WHAT? NO TITLE = NO DEAL.

SO THESE JERKS CHARGE ME A LATE FEE WHEN THEY DONT GIVE ME BACK MY TITLE??? WHATS THERE LATE FEE for NOT GIVING ME BACK MY TITLE? I FILED A COMPLAINT with the Dept of Finance!!

ITS BEEN 4 DAYS AND STILL NO TITLE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2011 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NORTHWEST-TITLE-LOANS/Boise-Idaho-/NORTHWEST-TITLE-LOANS-THEY-TAKE-YOUR-TITLE-YOU-PAY-IT-OFF-AND-THEY-DONT-GIVE-YOU-BACK-Y-712060. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NORTHWEST TITLE LOANS

Just a thought

AUTHOR: Susan - (USA)

In 30 days you took  loan out on the car title then paid it back.

Last car loan I paid off, always paid on time, great lender, it took a month to get the title back.

My guess is your title loan place is still waiting for the title.

You have bigger issues, you needed a title loan then go shopping for another car.

Thank God Obama hasn't started a car loan bail out, YET