- Report: #92216
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: NORVERGENCE
NORVERGENCE550 Broad Street Newark, New Jersey U.S.A.
NORVERGENCE STRIKES AGAIN ripoff Newark New Jersey
*Consumer Suggestion: The Public Utilities Commission of California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
If anyone has ANY information on the name of the law firm that is putting together the class action PLEASE make it public somewhere online. THe fact that many of us have signed personal guarantees on these stupid little "matrix" boxes is absurd and I believe that as a whole have legitimate claims to break each and every one of our leases. I for one can assure you that the contract that I have with Norvergence is null and void because of the overwhelming amount of FRAUD that has transpired in our short relationship. Everything from install dates to reimbursements to promises of 5 cell phones and not a d**n thing has happened.
I see a lot of people sharing outrage on this site about norvergence, but I am kind of perplexed because I called the New Jersey office of consumer affairs today and they told me that so far ONLY 8 reports have been filed against norvergence.
If you have been swindled the way we have, you need to make your case known to Reni Erdos, Director New Jersey Division of Consumer Affairs
As well I think each of our roles are two-fold from here on out:
1. do everything we can to get the word out on norvergence and its illegitimate business practices. We need to make sure every small and mid-sized business owner (friend or foe)knows firsthand the damage this company can reap.
2. band together to make sure that the appropriate legal and municipal authorities know the scam norvergence is running.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2004 11:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NORVERGENCE/Newark-New-Jersey-07102/NORVERGENCE-STRIKES-AGAIN-ripoff-Newark-New-Jersey-92216. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.