Complaint Review: NOTTINGHAM COOP "COOPERATIVE" MADISON WISCONSIN

• Submitted: Thu, June 11, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, June 11, 2009

• Reported By:Madison Wisconsin
NOTTINGHAM COOP "COOPERATIVE" MADISON WISCONSIN
146 LANGDON MADISON, Wisconsin U.S.A.
  • Phone: 608-2557058
  • Web:
  • Category: Landlords

NOTTINGHAM COOP "COOPERATIVE" MADISON WISCONSIN THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM: YOU'LL NEVER SEE YOUR RENTOR DEPOSIT AGAIN MADISON Wisconsin

*Author of original report: Nottingham Co-op Madison Wisconsin

I'm a 23 year old college student who is clean and quiet. I like my privacy so I do the same for others.
After four meals I was told that I could move in and had already signed the paperwork.
I don't like to complain, but the room smelled awful and had never been cleaned from the last tenant. This was promised to me.
My money was already in their hands and since I had no more I needed to make the best of things and concentrate on school.
The second night I was there a tall skinny guy with red hair, supposedly the oldest tenant told me that he was feeling weird. He said that I made him feel paranoid and that I shouldn't be there. If that wasn't enough there was also a girl with a blank stare across the room who asked me if she could borrow money for her rent?
Keep in mind that I needed the place to live and don't have much money. I am independent and have no friends in Madison.
Please beware of this place and the people: I was only there for less than a week when the red haired guy started banging at my door and told me that I had to get out.
I don't know how other coops work, but I do know that the state needs to investigate this place. It's more like a mental hospital.
My thought is that they planned the whole thing to get money that they needed and then they scare you out. What happened to me can't be the first time.
The place is so dirty you wouldn't believe it. It's sad since it's a great building.
I'm young and I was afraid for my safety. If I didn't have a relative that wired me emergency money, I don't know what I would have done.
Be safe and stay clear of this place, I have a very bad feeling that something much worse will happen.

Madcityguy
Madison, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2009 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NOTTINGHAM-COOP-COOPERATIVE-MADISON-WISCONSIN/MADISON-Wisconsin-53703/NOTTINGHAM-COOP-COOPERATIVE-MADISON-WISCONSIN-THIS-IS-A-TOTAL-SCAM-YOULL-NEVER-SEE-YOU-460893. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NOTTINGHAM COOP "COOPERATIVE" MADISON WISCONSIN

AUTHOR: Madcityguy - (U.S.A.)

They falsely promote themselves all over the internet. Check all search engines.