• Report: #190368

• Submitted: Sun, May 07, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, May 07, 2006

• Reported By:kansas city Kansas
noveltyidfactory.com Internet U.S.A.

NOVELTYIDFACTORY, FakeIDGroup.com ripoff Offers non-existent product Www.noveltyidfactory.com Internet

This website offers novelty IDs from various countries including the United States. I attempted to purchase a Georgia novelty ID, being as I am 21, I was not trying to illegally purchase a fake ID, I wanted a joke ID that said I was from Georgia because I used to live there. This site says their IDs come with a sticker that says that they're not government issued IDs anyways...

The site said to western union the money to someone in a different country. I was very uneasy with that idea, but the site seemed ligit. I went ahead and paid the $99 and never heard from them again. I saw the western union was picked up and never recieved my ID. This was a total rip off. They have several other sites with different names.

I'm sure that's not all of them, but I would advise anyone not to order from these sites, or at least just to research before they buy.

kansas city, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2006 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NOVELTY-ID-FACTORYCOM/internet/NOVELTYIDFACTORY-FakeIDGroupcom-ripoff-Offers-non-existent-product-Wwwnoveltyidfactory-190368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NOVELTY ID FACTORY.COM