• Report: #203867

• Updated: Mon, July 31, 2006

• Reported By:Lakeside California
NOVELTY ID FACTORY.COM
noveltyidfactory.com Nationwide U.S.A.

NOVELTY ID FACTORY.COM NOVELTYIDFACTORY Offers non-existent product !! BEWARE! Internet

This website offers novelty IDs from various countries including the United States. I was uneasy about sending Western Union and to a foreign country, but they seemed legitimate. So I did. Stupid me even paid for expedited processing. Yes I am a FOOL! So 2 weeks have gone by & nothing. According to their website if I paid an additional $30 they would begin work that day! Well no ID and no response to my 5 emails I have sent in the past 3 days. They sure were quick to respond before I sent them my money1

Brita
Lakeside, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2006 09:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NOVELTY-ID-FACTORYCOM/nationwide/NOVELTY-ID-FACTORYCOM-NOVELTYIDFACTORY-Offers-non-existent-product-BEWARE-Internet-203867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NOVELTY ID FACTORY.COM