Complaint Review: NOVO 1

• Updated: Sun, July 07, 2013

• Reported By: Private — Texas
NOVO 1
Internet USA

NOVO 1 -- They train too fast.

I think the training was just a bit fast paced or rushed. Perhaps they shouldn't wait until the last minute to get training courses together. I think there was either some procrastination or just lack of planning involved. I could be wrong, but I doubt it. As someone else mentioned, I don't think I'm totally prepared for the calls. I may freeze up a bit and then it is back to job hunting or researching and working towards a degree. I have high hopes for Novo 1, but my expectations are low as I've heard from many friends that they didn't enjoy working there. All of my friends(3) that did work at Novo 1 left unhappy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2013 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NOVO-1/internet/NOVO-1-They-train-too-fast-1065012. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NOVO 1