Complaint Review: NOVUS TEK SOCIETY

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By:BRONX New York
NOVUS TEK SOCIETY
850 SOUTH BOULDER HIGHWAY HENDERSON, Nevada United States of America

NOVUS TEK SOCIETY rip-off! They have charged my chase mastercard $139.95 without sending me their book which I faxed an order for. HENDERSON Nevada

*Author of original report: THEY OFFERED ME A REFUND

This Novus Tek Society is a rip-off so stay away from them. They mail out scam bulk mails to people through the mailing list companies telling them they have supernatural powers that could make you rich, Famous, Healthy and even behave like GOD. Can you believe this? They sent me an invitation to join their society which was a secret society that nobody knew about except a few people around the world and after they played their dumb tricks on me, They did nothing but to charge my chase mastercard $139.95 whcih is a lot of money for A STUPID BOOK called 'package of inside secrets'. After I realized I had been ripoff by these fools I demanded a refund and they even had the guts to hang up on me while I was telling them about what they had done to me. Its been thirty days since I placed the order but I have nothing from them. So beware because these f***s are real SCAMMERS.

Austin BRONX, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2004 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NOVUS-TEK-SOCIETY/HENDERSON-Nevada-89015/NOVUS-TEK-SOCIETY-rip-off-They-have-charged-my-chase-mastercard-13995-without-sending-m-106853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NOVUS TEK SOCIETY

THEY OFFERED ME A REFUND

AUTHOR: Austin - (U.S.A.)

After several contacts they refunde my money. These novus tek people are not good people so beware.