Complaint Review: NOW OR NEVER TRAVEL

• Updated: Sun, September 09, 2012

• Reported By: barbara — eastlake Ohio United States of America
NOW OR NEVER TRAVEL
159 CROCKER PARK BLVD SUITE 400 westlake, Ohio United States of America

NOW OR NEVER TRAVEL RICK KENNY-OWNER my husband and i received a card in the mail stating that just for showing up we would receive 2 round trip plane tickets,anywhere. westlake, Ohio

July 12,2012 Mr. Kenny of now or never travel stated he would refund 3,593.00 in 44 days due to the fact we called to cancel the agreement within hours after we left , we felt we were corcered into signing the agreement without time to think about it.

Their tactics were to talk to the woman (wife) ignore the man(husband) then Mr. Kenny moved in for the closure speaking only to me and citing my profession as the reason for the above cheap price ! Acccording to him. )

We called our credit card company to file a c/o against the now or never travel and their tactics.  We send a letter written by Mr. Kenny that stated he would refund our money within one year from the above date.  However he told me on the phone on July 16th that he  would refund us the money to our credit co. in 44 days from July 16th.  I had the phone on speaker so my husband could hear what Mr. Kenny stated.

As of today Sept. 9th 2012 we have not received  credit to our credit card account!....I am angry that there are people like him out there that use  people that are trying to make use of a situation that could help them  when otherwise they could not afford to  travel etc...Mr. Kenny may not be a bad person...just greedy!!!! and as an older person (just like my husband and I are, and retired) I wou ld think he would feel ashamed of himself!!!! Lesson learned there are no free deals...also we did not get the free airline tickets!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2012 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NOW-OR-NEVER-TRAVEL/westlake-Ohio-44145/NOW-OR-NEVER-TRAVEL-RICK-KENNY-OWNER-my-husband-and-i-received-a-card-in-the-mail-stating-938748. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NOW OR NEVER TRAVEL