Complaint Review: NP MASTERPIECE

• Submitted: Thu, August 09, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, August 09, 2012

• Reported By: Glenn — mesa Arizona U.S.A.
NP MASTERPIECE
RUNGTAVEE VILLAGE SAMUTPRAKARN Internet United States of America

NP MASTERPIECE NAPASORN PIMAPIWORAKUL NAPASORN PIMAPIWORAKUL THAILAND SCAM ARTIST THIEF SAMUTPRAKARN, Internet

This is glenn from Crown Worldwide Industrial a truck tire casing supplier,I met NAPASORN PIMAPIWORAKUL through a broker who said she had good clean truck tires to sell.

Well she sold me 6 containers could not check the first one for 6 weeks ,when we checked it it was scrap from a landfil,in the meantime she took my money plus the last transfer that I canceled kept $100,000 of mine .She claims Thailand will protect her,she can steal if she wishes,she also says she I was stupid it was a easy scam.

I am trying to bring her to the US to stand trail,I am hoping the US Law enforcement can help me ,as she maintains they cannot arrest her,so please watch out for her she is a real trashy person,uses her company on Alibaba to scam customers,she needs to go to jail.

Thailand police should arrest her but they do not ,so I will continue to do it through the US,she needs to pay for her crime,she is a menace,cold calculating had a great time on my money.

Her photo is attached!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2012 09:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NP-MASTERPIECE/internet/NP-MASTERPIECE-NAPASORN-PIMAPIWORAKUL-NAPASORN-PIMAPIWORAKUL-THAILAND-SCAM-ARTIST-THIEF-SA-925153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NP MASTERPIECE