Complaint Review: NPC International - Franchisee Of Pizza Inc,(Yum Companies/Tricon Global

• Submitted: Mon, December 29, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, December 29, 2003

• Reported By:Springfield Missouri
NPC International - Franchisee Of Pizza Inc,(Yum Companies/Tricon Global
720 W. 20th Street P.O. Box 643 Pittsburg, Kansas U.S.A.

NPC International, Franchisee Of Pizza Inc,Yum Companies Tricon Global discrimination, defamation of character. wrongful termination, docking of wages, harrasment, and retaliation Pittsburg Kansas

It started with a transfer to another store because of two employees had said some white power comments to one of my friends at that store.
So I get transferred and the new manager seems to be nice but I get told that because that are having money problems that I am not allowed to take my oen tips out of the drawer with out a managers approval of what I am taking.
The story gets better because I was informed that she did not even know that I was supposed to be transferred and that she did not have any room in her store and then she made me aware of the rumor that the manager from the other store had said about me and that she did not want me in her store and I might work better under different management.
A few days later come to find out my rate of pay was docked without my notice I was being held after my scheduled hours to work and not being asked and told that I needed to complete a whole list of items before I left for the night after she had went through my pockets, while accusing me of stealing from the store and then went on to kick me in the front of the store. She then went on to write me up with out telling me that she had done so which you are suppost to make some one aware of these allegations so that they have a chance to go over these things with you and have a time table for corrective action. She then wrote me up again and left it in the store when I was not there and did not even have a managers signature on it and I believe that she has forged a document with another memeber of management name on the document. But to make a long story short on the same day a shift leader was fired for the same reasons that she brought up to fire me and the next day following he was the one that got his job back and white male. And I a black female get the run around and question after question. Of course it does not help that I had to go without work right before christmas when I have kids at home and a fiancee. But hey when you ask them why you get the cold shoulder and they don't care. I just have some advice for a a few people out there. When someone wrongs you or you think might please have some type of evidence ready like a tape recorder which is what I did. Be prepared to go the distance to ensure that this does not happen again to anyone. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me at amb131s@smsu.edu

Anna
Springfield, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/29/2003 12:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NPC-International-Franchisee-Of-Pizza-IncYum-CompaniesTricon-Global/Pittsburg-Kansas-66762/NPC-International-Franchisee-Of-Pizza-IncYum-Companies-Tricon-Global-discrimination-def-76077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NPC International - Franchisee Of Pizza Inc,(Yum Companies/Tricon Global