Complaint Review

Address:
614 W Poplar Street Apt #3 Internet United States of America Phone:

Category:
Miscellaneous Companies

NPC International IN They have been taking money out of my checking account. They took $18.49 on the 20th of August. I have no ideal who these people are. Please help me. They don't leave a phone number so I don't know Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Customer Needs to be Informed

*Consumer Comment: Might be Pizza Hut

*Author of original report: NPC International IN

*Consumer Comment: NPC International

These people took money out of my checking account and I have no ideal who they are.  The amount they took was $18.49.  Please help me.  They have no right to take my money.  I don't know how they got my account number.

Carolyn Coffie

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 06:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NPC-International-IN/internet/NPC-International-IN-They-have-been-taking-money-out-of-my-checking-account-They-took--929683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NPC International IN

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Customer Needs to be Informed

AUTHOR: KenyaL - (USA)

No apology necessary...your post helped me.  I came online looking to see who NPC was because of a charge to my account. This information helped me because Pizza Hut did not tell me that they ran debits under a different name. I was about to cancel my debit card and file theft with my bank. Pizza Hut needs to inform us of this when paying with cards. I was overly worried that my account was compromised.

Might be Pizza Hut

AUTHOR: quasar56 - ()

Hi I saw you do not recognize this Npc International. I did'nt either but its Pizza Hut Billing Company. Hope this helps identify this company to you.

NPC International IN

AUTHOR: CarolynCC13 - (United States of America)

I'm sorry, I realized what it was after I sent this report.  Yes, I did order pizza from Pizza Hut.  So please disregard this complaint.

Carolyn Coffie

NPC International

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

This is the world's largest pizza hut franchise owner. Did you order a pizza and pay for it by debit card? $18.49 sounds to be about right for a pizza with delivery charge.

Instead of it saying "Pizza hut" on your bank statement it may be "NPC international" since that is the company that ran the charge.
MORE FEATURED REPORTS