Complaint Review: NPC International RGM Joshua

• Submitted: Wed, July 08, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 08, 2009

• Reported By:nampa Idaho
NPC International RGM Joshua
1203 N. Jacob Allcott Way Nampa, Idaho U.S.A.

NPC International - RGM Joshua Fired by a RGM that cheats the company Nampa Idaho

*Author of original report: Request my check

*Author of original report: PIZZA HUT

I was fired on July 4Th 09 for "stopping at a store while on a delivery". We were so slow and the "delivery" was not even close to being late and there was no other deliveries. Mind you the AGM said this was against company policy. Well the RGM Joshua was on a delivery, witch is against company policy without a car topper and "just driving around enjoying the weather"

He also went on vacation in June for a week and a half without acquiring any vacation time but was clocked in and not there. He also took an 18 year old employee girl with him on vacation also against company policy.
He will randomly dispatch drivers on deliveries and on himself and make drivers take them that they do not always get delivery reamberstment for. This is stealing from the drivers.
He cheats the out the door times and will "bump" the orders at the make table and cause them to be out of order and late. he cheats the dates on food making it unsafe for customers.
I am bringing all this up because of the hypocrisy of "company policy" which he breaks all the time.
If you live in Nampa Idaho around Garrity Blvd store I call for a boycott! It is not safe to eat there food! And the RGM(store manager) is unfair and a cheat.
He should have given me a wright up or verbal warning for something I was unaware of being against "company policy.

Noname
nampa, Idaho

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2009 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NPC-International-RGM-Joshua/Nampa-Idaho-83687/NPC-International-RGM-Joshua-Fired-by-a-RGM-that-cheats-the-company-Nampa-Idaho-467570. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NPC International RGM Joshua

Request my check

AUTHOR: Noname - (U.S.A.)

I went with written notice today 07/08/09 for my paycheck to be given to me in 48 hours(07/10/09) and the RGM Joshua refused to take it and treated me rudely, I am now considered a customer. I left it on the on the counter for him. According to Idaho labor laws Idaho code 45-606 "If employee makes a written request for earlier payment of wages, all wages then due must be paid within 48 hours, excluding weekends and holidays."

PIZZA HUT

AUTHOR: Noname - (U.S.A.)

I forgot to say who I worked for, PIZZA HUT NPC INTERNATIONAL