Complaint Review: NPC

• Submitted: Fri, April 12, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 12, 2013

• Reported By: sam7004 — orange Florida
NPC

NPC Hidden Fees, Unauthorized deductions from bank account, thiefs, dishonest, ignored my requests, Internet

NPC is the worst company I have ever dealt with in my 30 years as a business owner.  I have never felt the need to report on a site like this until now.  How can this be legal? I received a letter from NPC saying they had a new program available and were automatically going to bill all merchants $90 for it unless we opt out.

Well I opted out.  I already have the $120/year BS charge and I did not want this optional program. When I called them the rep said, "yes, I see you have opted out but it has not been procvessed yet".  I said fine, please process and put the money back in my account.

He actually said no, they will give me a credit.  So, because I am a low volume retailer mainly dealing in direct deposits it will take me about 5 months to get my $90 back! The $90 I told them not to take and they took anyways! They refuse to just give me my money back even though they see I opted out!

This is not the first time they have pulled this grab deal but it will be the last.  What can we as consumers do to protect our own money?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2013 09:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NPC/internet/NPC-Hidden-Fees-Unauthorized-deductions-from-bank-account-thiefs-dishonest-ignored-m-1042729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NPC