Complaint Review: NPC

• Submitted: Fri, January 13, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 13, 2012

• Reported By: giblet — Austin Texas United States of America
NPC

NPC Retriever, Platinum Processing less than ethical, sneaky, draining my business, no way out, Internet

We bought a company from another person.  After switching point of sale and researching we hired another mertchant processor.  Kept this one for a while during the overlap and when we tried to cancel, they said that there would be a fee if we didn't finish out hte year.  Net/net it was less to let them charge us for doing nothing than the cancellation fee so we waited until the end of year.    We called to follow through and they have 'auto-renewed' for two years and guess what they want? The same fee.!  WE have a history knowing that we wanted to sever ties with them but apparently the deadline to not be auto-renewed is past by a few days adn now we have another 2 years.

I may pay to get rid of them, but will definitely cancel my checking account.  WE haven't used their processing for over a year and they've made plenty for doing nothing. Doesn't matter who you talk to, it's different guidance each time. These people are unethical.    Do NOT give them your information and do no use them.  There are people that are helpful and wonderful and I gladly work with them  for my processing.   This is an example of unethical scam practices and they shouldn't be allowed to process ACH with this type of behavior.  FTC gets the next complaint.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2012 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NPC/internet/NPC-Retriever-Platinum-Processing-less-than-ethical-sneaky-draining-my-business-no-way-822486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NPC