Complaint Review: NPC/Retriever of Jackson/LCG

• Updated: Tue, April 08, 2014

• Reported By: Bellard — Breaux Bridge Louisiana
NPC/Retriever of Jackson/LCG
Nationwide USA

NPC/Retriever of Jackson/LCG Cliff TorrenceLease Capital GroupRetriever of JacksonNational Processing Company Thieves Rip-offs Unethical Junk equipment Tinley Park Illinois Nationwide

in 2010 I was visited by a salesman and after a very high-pressured presentation agreed to process my credit cards with National Processing Company using their equipment. The contract has three different names, National Processing Company, Lease Capital Group Inc and Retriever of Jackson. I was leasing four different processing machines.

About a year into the agreement, two of the four machines quit working. Big problem for me because I used them for on-site repair services and I couldn't process credit cards. I contacted NPC was shuffled around until I finally got with Cliff Torrence. He assured me he would have replacements sent right out. Didn't happen. Contacted them again and spoke with either him or Kim Evans and was told the same thing. After the third try I gave up but continued to pay for all four machines until 6/2013 when I closed my business.

They attempted to forca a charge through the business' closed bank account and are reporting me as a bad debt. What a rip-off these guys are. They prey on small businesses with non-cancellable contracts, exorbitant monthly fees and worthless equipment. I can purchase a state of the art processor for less than half of what they charge for monthly fees. Avoid these scammers!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 01:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NPCRetriever-of-JacksonLCG/nationwide/NPCRetriever-of-JacksonLCG-Cliff-TorrenceLease-Capital-GroupRetriever-of-JacksonNationa-1137300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NPC/Retriever of Jackson/LCG