I was a member of the survey site, Npdor.com, for almost 10 years. In exchange for taking surveys, you get points to use at another site, Sweepland.com, to enter contests.
My issues are these:
1. Neither of the sites will ever say how long you have been a member of them, since they do not want you to know how much time you have wasted.
2. Their instant win games are fixed. Once I did their "wheel" of chance, the ball fell on the $500 spot, but the next instant it conveniently "jumped" to the next spot which was for only more points.
3. If you ever have the gall or nerve to email them your feelings, you are automatically taken out of both databases, Npdor.com and sweepland.com. What ever happened to free speech? They do not like their practices to be questioned.
4. In all of 10 years, never once did I win a contest. Now, I would believe that at least once in all that time the odds would move in my favor. I could understand if I only entered the bigger contests that everyone else enters, but I only ever entered the lower contests such as for $100 or the daily prize.
5. They say that they do not list the brand of their winning items to protect the surveys. I submit that they do not list the brands because the brands do not exist.
6. They do not have a spot for winners to say how much they appreciate winning or saying that they did win. I, also, submit that this is true because no one has ever won.