Complaint Review: NPRC Office National Prize Entry Reporting Center

• Submitted: Sat, August 16, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, August 16, 2008

• Reported By:gary Indiana
NPRC Office National Prize Entry Reporting Center
BETHPAGE, New York U.S.A.

NPRC Office National Prize Entry Reporting Center SWEEPSTAKES BETHPAGE OR LEVITTOWN New York

I RECIEVED A LETTER SAYING THAT I HAD WON $1,250,000.00 AND THAT ALL I HAD TO DO IS SIGN THE PAGE AND SEND IN CASH, CHECK OR MONEY ORDER FOR $19.99(OFFICE ATTENDENT FEE). I WAS SKEPTICAL AT FIRST BECAUSE I AM AWARE OF MANY OF THE SCAMS THAT ARE AND HAVE BEEN GOING ON. AT THE SAME TIME, I DO ENTER A LOT OF SWEEPSTAKES AND I AM IN NEED OF FINANCES. I THOUGHT THAT I'D DO SOME RESEARCH FIRST THOUGH AND I FOUND THIS SITE.

PLEASE, DO NOT SEND YOUR MONEY THEY WILL CONTINUE TO WITHDRAWAL MONEY FROM YOUR ACCOUNT IF YOU SEND IN A CHECK AND IF YOU JUST SEND IN CASH OR MONEY ORDER THEY WILL JUST HAVE CLAIMED YOU MONEY AS WELL AS THOUSANDS OF OTHER PEOPLES MONEY.

Blessed
gary, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2008 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NPRC-Office-National-Prize-Entry-Reporting-Center/BETHPAGE-New-York-11714-9101/NPRC-Office-National-Prize-Entry-Reporting-Center-SWEEPSTAKES-BETHPAGE-OR-LEVITTOWN-New-Yo-363578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NPRC Office National Prize Entry Reporting Center