Complaint Review: N.P.R.C national Prize Reporting Center N.R.S Neptune Reporting Service

• Submitted: Thu, January 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 17, 2008

• Reported By:slc Utah
N.P.R.C national Prize Reporting Center N.R.S Neptune Reporting Service
NRS Procedures & Processing Officep.o Box9000 Garnerville, New York 10923-9000 Or'and NPRC P.O Box 9101 Bethpage, New York 11714-9101 Bethpage, Garnerville, New York U.S.A.

N.P.R.C. - national Prize Reporting Center - N.R.S. Neptune Reporting Service They both sent me the EXACT same letter one claiming I had won 1.2million dollars the other saying it was 1.7 million dollars. Both companies said I would recieve my monies and prompt attention as soon as they received my $19.99 processing fee. They are defintly a fraud company and Bethpage And Or Garnerville New York

I received 2 letters today from"2 different companies" I believe them to be the same. One NPRC claiming I had won 1.2 million dollars all I ahd to do to receive it was send them a check for $19.99. The other company NRS said the exact same thing only the winning sum was larger 1.7 million. I could not find any info at all on NRS but alot on NPRC. The funny thing is I got them both today. I did not send them money and hope that no one else does.

Skeptical
slc, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2008 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NPRC-national-Prize-Reporting-Center-NRS-Neptune-Reporting-Service/Bethpage-Garnerville-New-York-11714-9101-or-10923/NPRC-national-Prize-Reporting-Center-NRS-Neptune-Reporting-Service-They-both-s-301136. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on N.P.R.C national Prize Reporting Center N.R.S Neptune Reporting Service