Complaint Review: NR Associates

• Reported By: Patrick — Palm Coast Florida
NR Associates
Jacksonville, Florida USA

NR Associates Collection Agency Jacksonville Florida

I was called on my cell phone 24 September 2013 from NR Associates wanting to settle an account I have no recollection of ever having. I asked for details on the account in which they don't have but they said if was originally from Bank of America and the last payment made in 1999. They said Bank of America tried to contact me several times but I have never been contacted by them, mail or otherwise.

I asked if I am so hard to find how are you contacting me on my cell phone? I asked who owns the account now and they said they wished to remain anonymous. I said I'm not settling anything unless you validate the debt. Aparently they are sending it to the IRS to garnish my wages.

I monitor my credit reports monthly and I don't have anything in relation to this account. Since I asked for verification on the debt and they refused to provide this they hung up. If you get something out of the blue from the company please validate it is correct first!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 07:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NR-Associates/Jacksonville-Florida/NR-Associates-Collection-Agency-Jacksonville-Florida-1086869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NR Associates