• Report: #1122075

Complaint Review: NRG and associates in texas

• Submitted: Sat, February 08, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, February 08, 2014

• Reported By: Boone — raleigh North Carolina
NRG and associates in texas
16775 Addison Rd. Ste 300 addison, Texas USA

NRG and associates in texas (972) 752-600116775 Addison Rd. Ste 300, ADDISON, TX 75001HTTP://WWW.NRGCOLLECTS. NRG and associates ...scammers turned terrorist addison Texas

BEWARE OF NRG associates 469 521 1266

They called me wanting to collect bad company debts for me. I gave them a lead and they wanted me to commit to some kind of a verbal recording, I made it real clear I wanted a contract in writing and time to check them out.

This really insulted them and they proceeded to call me a loser and make me fear for my safety, I did look them up and these guys are big scumbags with many complaints.. The BBB had over 30 bad complaints to start with.

I did some checking around and it was appearent they crossed the line by making threats on me, I reported them to the FBI as terrorist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2014 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NRG-and-associates-in-texas/addison-Texas/NRG-and-associates-in-texas-972-752-600116775-Addison-Rd-Ste-300-ADDISON-TX-75001HTT-1122075. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NRG and associates in texas