Complaint Review: NRS & Associates - Mark Wilson

Nationwide United States of America
  • Phone: 800-387-3534
  • Web:
  • Category:

NRS & Associates - Mark Wilson I am receiving numerous calls from NRS at my work number. Each time they call it is a different person and they call after 5 pm. They leave a voice mail that says I need to call about correspondence Nationwide

I am receiving numerous phone calls at work from NRS & Associates.  They call after 5 pm and leave messages on my voice mail.  Each time they call it is a different person.  They say they are from NRS and I need to call them regarding some correspondence they sent to me.  There was no correspondence sent to me from NRS.  They are disrupting my work environment.  It is one thing to scam call someone at home, but calling them at work is totally unacceptable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2010 05:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NRS-Associates-Mark-Wilson/nationwide/NRS-Associates-Mark-Wilson-I-am-receiving-numerous-calls-from-NRS-at-my-work-number-570542. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NRS & Associates - Mark Wilson