Complaint Review: NRS Services

• Updated: Mon, December 21, 2009

• Reported By: Elizaberh — Oxford Wisconsin United States of America
NRS Services
11056 Renaissance Dr Davidson, North Carolina United States of America

NRS Services representing PM Services The letter sent to me had no last names or signatures but I was to send them $189.99 ASAP Davidson, North Carolina

A letter was sent to me from NRS Services stating that I owed $189.99 for a cancellation fee for a co, named P.M. Services. The letter was very suspecious sine the names of the collections managers were Bethany or Lewis. No last name & no signatures. Called their # 704-464-6398 & recieved an answering machine. No one returned my call. Received another letter same as the first. Called them again & this time they did return my call. Did not reveal who they were & asked if I received so called letter. The person was very rude & also hung up on me. I have reported them to the Wi. Attorny General & the Post Office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/21/2009 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NRS-Services/Davidson-North-Carolina-28036/NRS-Services-representing-PM-Services-The-letter-sent-to-me-had-no-last-names-or-signatur-543118. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NRS Services