Complaint Review: NRS

• Updated: Thu, April 19, 2012

• Reported By: Poolmama — Tustin California United States of America
NRS
2304 Tarpley Rd. Suite 134 Carrolton, Texas United States of America

NRS Douglas Holmes Bully uses illegal tactics & threats to get debt placements Carrolton, Texas

One of our people discussed placing a bad debt with this firm.  As we had already placed the debt with another firm, we did not agree to place it with NRS.  Ricky of NRS threatened to sue us if we didn't give him other accounts to collect on.  I spoke to Nick, his boss and he was equally rude and a bully as well.

Then I tried to reason with Douglas Holmes, Director of Collections who told me to "Shut Up."  He had all the facts of the matter wrong and I was hoping to convince him to listen to me and re-evaluate his decision to sue us.  Needless to say, they were totally unprofessional and I'm sure in violation of whatever ethical codes there are for this industry.

Can you imagine a sales scheme where you gain customers by threatening to sue them?  Do not hire these people to collect your debts, or you might be liable for their antics.  Our government should do more to police this industry as it is full of scumbags like this.  The number of complaints on these guys all over the internet shows you who they are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2012 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NRS/Carrolton-Texas-75006/NRS-Douglas-Holmes-Bully-uses-illegal-tactics-threats-to-get-debt-placements-Carrolton-870973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NRS