Complaint Review: NSBA NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE

• Submitted: Mon, June 06, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, July 18, 2005

• Reported By:Trophy Club Texas
NSBA NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE
1201 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE NW,SUITE 300 WASHINGTON,DC 20004, District of Columbia U.S.A.

NSBA NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE NO REFUND, WHAT A RIPOFF WASHINGTON,DC District of Columbia

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CAN'T FIND YOU

IN JANUARY I RECEIVED A LETTER STATING I WOULD HAVE A CREDIT LINE OF $8,000.00 FOR MY SMALL BUSINESS. I HAD TO PUT A DOWN PAYMENT DOWN FOR MY PACKAGE. THEY WERE QUICK TO DEBIT MY BANK ACCOUNT. UPON RECEIVING THE PACKAGE IT WAS NOT A CREDIT LINE TO USE AS I NEEDED (SUPPLIES, TOOLS, ETC.) IT WAS FOR OFFICE SUPPLY, VACATION, THINGS I DID NOT NEED. I PHONED AND CANCELLED AND WAS GIVEN A CANCELLATION NUMBER AND TOLD TO RETURN THE PACKAGE AND I WOULD BE REFUNDED IN 30 DAYS. THIS WAS FEBRUARY 11, 2005, IT IS NOW JUNE 6, 2005 AND STILL NO REFUND. I WAS TOLD TWICE IN APRIL THE REFUND HAD BEEN MAILED AND HAVE NOT ONCE BEEN ABLE TO GET THROUGH ON THE PHONES, YOU ONLY GET A VOICE MAIL. I THINK THIS COMPANY IS RIPPING PEOPLE OFF. I FILED A REPORT WITH THE TEXAS ATTORNEY GENERAL'S OFFICE.

Martha
Trophy Club, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2005 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSBA-NATIONAL-SMALL-BUSINESS-ALLIANCE/WASHINGTONDC-20004-District-of-Columbia-20004/NSBA-NATIONAL-SMALL-BUSINESS-ALLIANCE-NO-REFUND-WHAT-A-RIPOFF-WASHINGTONDC-District-of-C-145232. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSBA NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CAN'T FIND YOU

AUTHOR: Dennis - (U.S.A.)

We could not locate you in our database. We have search for a Martha in Trophy Club, TX none come up. When we search Martha in TX we got 21 names. Plese provide more information so we can locate your account.

Dennis Mario
NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE, INC.
760-322-5572 Main