Complaint Review: NSBA- NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE

• Submitted: Mon, March 09, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, March 09, 2009

• Reported By:kalamazoo Michigan
NSBA- NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE
601 PANNSYLVANIA Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

NSBA- NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE they charged my acount without my approval Washington District of Columbia

they charged my acount without my approval. i dont even know who these people are. i have never talked to any one from company. they have my name wrong. wrong company name. my employees are not allowed to make any financial decision over three dollars. i dont know how they got all the info about my bank and ripped for $149.95 when i call them ,they are closed all the time. some one has to do something about these scam artists out there. if you had the same problem please contact me may be we all can do something abt this.

Singha
kalamazoo, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSBA-NATIONAL-SMALL-BUSINESS-ALLIANCE/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20004/NSBA-NATIONAL-SMALL-BUSINESS-ALLIANCE-they-charged-my-acount-without-my-approval-Washingt-432176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSBA- NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS ALLIANCE