Complaint Review: NSBA - National Small Business Alliance

• Submitted: Thu, January 24, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 24, 2008

• Reported By:Memphis Tennessee
NSBA - National Small Business Alliance
601 Pennsylvania Avenue.NW Suite 900 S. Bldg Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

NSBA - National Small Business Alliance Money taken from my bank account Washington District of Columbia

I had called numerous times asking them why did you take $149.95 out of my bank account? I had sent back the package of information. Called them before I sent it, to tell them. I was told this was a Discover Card. Which it wasn't. I had cancelled the day before they took the money. They told me that I would get my Money back because the man on the phone had lied to me. this was months ago. still haven't seen my $149.95. I had to pay $30.00 to keep them from removing any more money from my Bank Account. Where is my money? In case you make a rebbutal, My Member ship ID:was 6643201 CCR. This happened to me December 7, 2007. There are 8 pages of complaints about these people. Why isn't anybody doing anything to make them give our money back? As Promised. I had told the man, on the phone, I had been in the hospital and almost died. I told him maybe the Discover Card would be helpful in paying my Morgage, He agreed. What a Cold hearted person. They took advantage of me at my weekest point.I am still not back to work. My Bank account was in the minus status, when they took $149.95 out of my bank account, I had to pay an overdraft priviledge charge of $30.00. These people are absolute Theives. This is January 24, 2008. I still need my $149.95 and $30.00 ODP. charge, and $30.00 to keep them out of my bank account. Something needs to be done, and soon!!!!!!!!

Memphis, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2008 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSBA-National-Small-Business-Alliance/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20004/NSBA-National-Small-Business-Alliance-Money-taken-from-my-bank-account-Washington-Distri-303047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSBA - National Small Business Alliance