• Submitted: Wed, May 07, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, May 07, 2003

• Reported By:Jonesborough Tennessee
4 High Ridge Road STAFFORD, Connecticut U.S.A.

NSS MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION ripoff NSS Magazine Order ripped off and scammed 4 High Ridge Road STAFFORD Connecticut

About a month ago, after purchasing some clothes off the internet, and screen popped up saying 3 magazine subscription for $10. It said you didn't have to give them a card #, etc... They would just mail the bill to the address on the subscriptions.

I have received a bill in the mail from 1 of the magazines I ordered from the actual magazine "Southern Living" (like it stated in the pop-up)....I have no problem w/ that!

Now, I have received a debit in my checking acct. for $15.00 from NSS magazine.... for (1.) I didn't give them my acct.# or card # to debit my acct. (2.) It stated in the "pop-up" $10.00 not $15.00 (3.) I am not paying NSS AND the actual magazine company.

Jonesborough, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2003 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-MAGAZINE-SUBSCRIPTION/STAFFORD-Connecticut/NSS-MAGAZINE-SUBSCRIPTION-ripoff-NSS-Magazine-Order-ripped-off-and-scammed-4-High-Ridge-Ro-55985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION