Complaint Review: NSS MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION

• Submitted: Thu, July 12, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2007

• Reported By:THORNTON Colorado
NSS MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION
225 HIGH RIDGE RD #16 STAMFORD, Connecticut U.S.A.

NSS MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION FRAUDULENTLY RAN MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION ON MY CREDIT CARD SEVERAL!! RIPOFF STAMFORD Connecticut

This company somehow got my credit card number and has been charging my american express card for several different magazines I did not order. I am not sure how they obtained my inforamtion since I just had a new card because in interent fraud and now they pop up again. It makes me wonder if they were the reason my card was cancelled by american express the 1st time, but where are they getting the new number??

Kelli
THORNTON, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2007 02:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-MAGAZINE-SUBSCRIPTION/STAMFORD-Connecticut-06905/NSS-MAGAZINE-SUBSCRIPTION-FRAUDULENTLY-RAN-MAGAZINE-SUBSCRIPTION-ON-MY-CREDIT-CARD-SEVERAL-260455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION