swift

• Updated: Tue, June 04, 2002

• Reported By:Longwood FL
NSS MAGAZINES
, Connecticut U.S.A.

NSS MAGAZINES unbelievable, repeated unauthorized charges to my credit card! ripoff deception false promises

I hope this time, #5, they get it right and remove me from their database! I have been charged 5x for magazines that I did not want to renew. I have told them 2x to remove my name completley from their records. It's not happening. I hope soon the FTC will get involved and stop this company from their deceitful practices.

You would think the magazine companies would stop using this company!?! I guess it's a numbers game. Most people must just let them take money out of their accounts without caring. I must add though that each time I have called them I have gotten a courteous CSR and they have refunded the $ promptly.

It is just a hassel to keep having to call them and get them to refund the $ and cancel the magazines! The only way to get to a representative via their automated customer service number, (800) 205-9198 is to give the recording wrong answers. Eventually (after way too long) it gives up and puts you through to a CSR.

Van
Longwood, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2002 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-MAGAZINES/Connecticut/NSS-MAGAZINES-unbelievable-repeated-unauthorized-charges-to-my-credit-card-ripoff-decept-22100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS MAGAZINES