Complaint Review: NSS Magazine Service Center

• Reported By:Cedar Bluff AL
NSS Magazine Service Center
, Connecticut U.S.A.

NSS Magazine Ripoff

I went to a web page to get a magazine subscription for free for a year then if I wanted to keep the subscription I could start paying or I could cancell.I ended up getting two.Well about 6 to 7 months later I noticed that these two magazines had deducted a total of 55.00 from my account.They didn't even have my account number.I tryied calling this bogus telephone number[1-800-920-3667].No matter what I said or did I couldn't get anywhere.This number is setup so you can't reach theme.This is a pure and simple ripoff "Co".

Cedar Bluff, Alabama

Click here to read other Rip-off Reports on NSS Magazines BUY.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/NSS-Magazine-Service-Center/Connecticut/NSS-Magazine-Ripoff-13824. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on NSS Magazine Service Center